Skills and experience
I am responsible for administration and secretarial tasks. I ensure that dealings with cantonal administrative departments and services (regional employment centres, disability insurance, etc.) are properly processed.
I offer advice and support in French, English and German.
My diverse educational background means that I am well placed to follow a multidisciplinary approach and to see things from a broad perspective. My observational skills help me to pay great attention to detail, while my experience as an army administrator has given me strong and varied organisational skills.
- Teacher at Vevey Secondary School
- Expert at Vevey Secondary School
- Secretary for the Swiss Army
- Internship at the Chaudet-Favre-Meylan law firm in Vevey
- Management assistant at In&Out Concept Sàrl, Clarens
- Degree in medicine, University of Lausanne
- Degree in law, University of Geneva
- C2 level of English, Oxford
- Training in Swiss military administration
Skills and experience
As a graduate business economist with management experience in medium and large companies in a variety of sectors, I have acquired broad specialist knowledge in HR management, health management and coaching.
This allows me to gain a full understanding of problems and project tasks so that I can find and implement pragmatic, sustainable solutions. In my role as a coach, sparring partner and change agent, I enjoy advising my clients on strategic, HR and health policy matters. I place particular emphasis on ensuring that companies have a value-based management and corporate culture. By communicating openly and respectfully, I find it easy to develop a good rapport and to stay in close contact with staff at all hierarchical levels.
- Performing comprehensive, scientifically based health assessments, including the evaluation of areas requiring action and measures for improvement
- Creating and implementing workplace health promotion programmes with a particular focus on mental health, change management, health in the workplace and resilience and resource management
- Counselling young people and adults facing professional challenges or difficult life situations
- Advising and supporting companies through change and organisational development processes and undertaking interim management roles
- Performing personnel planning and personnel selection work to assist with the recruitment of managerial staff and specialists as part of ongoing business development
- Degree in business economics, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Postgraduate course in HR management, Olten School of Business
- Systemic, solution-oriented coaching, Kurszentrum Aarau training centre
- Logotherapy and existential analytical counselling, GES Bern (Society for Existential Analysis)