Marcel Emil Burkhardt
Skills and experience
I can advise and support you in fluent German, French, Italian and English. I work across Switzerland and have an extensive network.
During my career, I have gained considerable experience in senior roles in administration and social institutions. In addition to providing business training, I have also acquired a broad understanding of workplace health management and of how to reintegrate people who encounter difficulties accessing the employment market.
- Management of several reorganisation projects in financial administration
- Management of the Consumer Price Index (CPI) team in the Swiss Federal Statistical Office
- Responsibility for employee integration at the Swiss Federal Social Insurance Office
- Key account manager for workplace health management at Health Promotion Switzerland
- Management of a residential school for children and young people with disabilities
- Part-time position teaching business administration at KV Luzern
- Freelance consultant supporting disability insurance offices with workplace reintegration
- CAS Supported Education and Supported Employment, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Master of Business Administration, University at Albany in New York